Hidden Valley Villa 1
This unique villa offers a stylish luxury Hawkes Bay Holiday Home on a beautiful vineyard estate with panoramic views. Part of a 20-hectare estate with swimming pool and pool house.
- 1st bedroom: 1 x Super King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles) with en suite
- 2nd bedroom: 1 x King bed with en suite
- Architecturally designed - reminiscent of New Zealand river and lakeside baches of the 1950s and 60s with relaxed interior layout and clear uncomplicated and familiar architecture.
- Full service every 2-3 days and mini services on days between
- Artisan produced breakfast provisions are provided on arrival as well as a chilled bottle of &Co wine
- 4x15m shared swimming pool and a pool house incorporating a bar perfect for preparing evening cocktails
- Set on a stunning vineyard nestled in the northern end of the Tuki Tuki Hills, Hawkes Bay
- Panoramic views over vineyards, Te Awanga and the coast from Cape Kidnappers to Mahia
- Living, dining and kitchen are large open plan affairs that integrate with outdoor terraces to expand entertaining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen perfect for cooking or entertaining
- Separate "bathing room" at the rear of the villa with cradle bath ideal to soak away the aches and pains of a long day relaxing by the pool
- Gas BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Sky TV, DVD/CD player with a selection of DVDs and iPod connections
- Wireless broadband Internet connection, telephone
- Mini bar in each residence
- Pool bar contains a considered selection of leading New Zealand beverages
- Shared Laundry facilities
- "The list", a one page biased guide to the best coffee, dining, shopping art and spa treatments in the Hawkes Bay
- Guests are welcome to roam around the entire 20-hectare vineyard property
- Nick Bevin of award-winning architects designed all buildings
- Less than a 20-minute drive to Napier, Hastings and Havelock North
- Three fantastic winery restaurants are close at hand
- There is an abundance of local food producers and suppliers
- Catering can be arranged, including drop-off meals and in house chefs
- Concierge service available on request
- Perfect base-camp for your Wine Country excursions and golf
- The cottages are stocked with New Zealand-made evolu botanical skincare products
- A superior relaxing getaway in a stylish, contemporary and distinctly New Zealand manner
Key Features:Swimming Pool, Venue friendly, No Pets.
Price Includes:All Linen, Towels, Toiletries, Exit Clean, Cleaning every 3 days, Internet - Wireless, Breakfast (Ingredients), Bottle of Wine, Sky TV.
- 2 Bedrooms, 3 Beds
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bathrooms
Special Notes / Conditions
A true New Zealand design experience, with award-winning architectural design and contemporary New Zealand furniture, furnishings and art
The rate includes artisan breakfast provisions and a bottle of &Co wine produced from our vineyard.