A large luxurious holiday house located right at the foothill of Coronet Peak Ski field, yet still so close to town. Very private, large section/land with amazing views, immacualtely presented throughout and now excellent value for money. Just awesome for those families and larger groups. The house is new - the cedar just makes it look mature.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 13
- 1st Bedroom Master Suite with 1 x Queen bed and en suite
- 2nd Bedroom Master Suite with 1 x Queen bed and en suite
- 3rd bedroom with 1 x queen bed with adjoining bathroom
- 4th bedroom with 1 x queen bed with adjoining bathroom
- 5th bedroom bunk room downstairs sleeps five. (2 x Set of Bunks, 1 x Rollaway Bed Perfect for extra guests or children
- 6 minutes to downtown Queenstown
- All the bedrooms have luxurious beds, possum throws and stunning views across the valley
- The fully fitted contemporary kitchen ensures entertaining is a pleasure with granite worktops and wooden edged cupboards, double oven, dishwasher and bread maker
- The lounge features double height windows, a large open fireplace with ceiling height schist stone chimney breast
- Sumptuous furniture and French doors that open out onto beautifully manicured lawns
- Relax on the terrace enjoying the sweeping views across the valley to the mountains beyond
- Quietly situated at the very heart of this amazing area means our guests are only minutes away from everything
- From fine dining to unlimited adventure
- The vibrant hub of central Queenstown and all it has to offer is only a few minutes drive away over the turquoise Shotover River
- For those who prefer a slightly quieter pace the historic gold mining village of Arrowtown with its award winning restaurants and quaint charm is just 15 minutes drive in the other direction
- Queenstown is known as the adventure capital of the world and the location of PJ's Estate makes it the perfect place to enjoy everything this amazing region has to offer.
- Ten pin Bowling, a bar, and Gantleys restaurant all a close walk away. Shotover jet a 10-15 min walk away.
Key Features:Mountain Views, Boat Parking, BBQ, Car Parking, No Pets.
Price Includes:All Taxes, All Linen, Towels, Toiletries, Exit Clean, Internet - Wireless, Sky TV.
- 5 Bedrooms, 9 Beds
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bathrooms
Special Notes / Conditions
Please note that property requires a deposit which is equal to 1 night accommodation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This bond will be refunded once a full property exit check has been done and upon confirmation that there is no excessive cleaning required, excessive rubbish to be removed or any damages to the property.