Claire's Luxury Hideaway
On an island known for stunning locations, this is truly outstanding. With unrivalled views across two bays, this luxury Cape Cod style Waiheke Holiday Home is bathed in all-day sun - a stylish private hideaway at the top of the world. A beautiful, infinity swimming pool with jaw-dropping views, dramatic outdoor fireplace and vast decks - upstairs and down - together with expansive gardens for picnics and sport, plus sweeping 270 degree views, from Onetangi Beach right out to the Coromandel Peninsula, make this an amazing setting for a special Waiheke luxury escape.
- All-day sun and stunning views in this crow's nest position, on a glorious coastline
- 4 bedrooms, 3 ensuite shower-rooms, 1 extra WC
- Master bedroom - 1 queen and luxury shower ensuite
- 2nd bedroom - 1 queen and luxury ensuite shower (this is on ground floor level, easy for older guests)
3rd bedroom - 3 x single beds
with separate toilet next door
- Large guest studio connected by ballustraded bridge to main house - 1 queen, 1 single and luxury ensuite shower. A large space with SKY TV alcove and beanbags, ideal for kids' down time!
- Plenty of spaces throughout the house, decks and gardens to allow relaxation time for everyone, of all ages.
- Luxury, full equipped entertainer's kitchen, Nespresso machine and capsules + granite breakfast island seating 8
10 large glass sliders opening onto huge wrap around decks and breathtaking sea views
- this is superb indoor/outdoor living - with the pool area just steps away
- An entertaining delight - stylish, comfortable and relaxing.
- Fabulous, atmospheric outdoor gas fireplace beside infinity pool (not heated but has a thermal cover)
- BBQ area right by the 13m infinity pool with panoramic views out to sea and down to Onetangi Beach. At one end, there are two shallow steps running the width of the pool, which were designed for small children, under parental supervision. Pool and fire are within fenced/gated area.
- Stylish, quality outdoor furniture - sofa setting plus sun loungers and Coast/ Lujo beanbags
- Lots of board games, toys and a myriad of great books for all ages
- Heating - gas fire with built in fan and radiators are very effective
- Bose iPod dock, Wireless Internet, SKY TV, DVD player
- Quality linens and bath towels
- Lovely window seats with oodles of cushions, to soak up the views and the sun
- Beach mats, picnic freezer bag and cool pads/wine coolers provided for days on the beach
- 5 minutes drive to Onetangi beachfront cafes, award-winning Casita Miro vineyard restaurant
- 7 minutes to lovely Stonyridge Vineyard and the superb Te Motu vineyard restaurant
Key Features:Swimming Pool, Water Views, BBQ, Car Parking, Not a venue.
Price Includes:All Linen, Towels, Exit Clean, Internet - Wireless, Off Site Manager, Bottle of Wine, Sky TV, Port-a-cot, Highchair.
- 4 Bedrooms, 7 Beds
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bathrooms
Special Notes / Conditions
Please note: beach/pool towels are not provided - please bring your own. Check in from 3pm on arrival day; check out is 10am on departure day. Highchair and travelcot available. Swimming pool is not heated,but thermal cover maximises sun's heat in warm weather. Please note special conditions
This is not a 'party house'. It is a peaceful retreat. If you want to party, please look elsewhere. As newly rebuilt, we ask guests not to wear heels inside on soft oak floors or upstairs on new membrane deck. $1,000 bond required, paid directly to owner via internet 2 wks before arrival – refundable in full upon inspection of house, cleaning and pool valet.